page updated July 20, 2012
ALL BREEDS WILL BE JUDGED JOINTLY
Convener: Don Anderson (544-8922)
Prize Money $10.00 $8.00 $6.00 $4.00 $2.00
- Junior Male Calf - under 6 months
- Intermediate Male Calf - 6 months under 1 year
- Junior Heifer Calf - under 6 months
- Intermediate Heifer Calf - 6 months under 1 year
- Heifer - 1 year under 2 years
- Female - 2 years and over
- Champion and Reserve Female (from Classes 3 - 7) *Rosette 1st & 2nd only*
- Champion and Reserve Male (from Classes 1 & 2) *Rosette 1st & 2nd only*
4H Beef Show
Rules and Regulations
- To show in the 4H class, you must be a bona fide member in the province of residence, who has successfully completed a current 4H Beef Calf Project.
- the calf is to be certified by the respective 4H Club Leader as the contestant's 4H Beef Calf Project.
- Only one 4H calf may be entered by each contestant.
JUDGED AS FOLLOWS:
- 30% on Personal Appearance
- 20% on Animal Appearance
- 50% on Display of AnimalPrize Money As Above
- Junior Showmanship (Ages 10 - 13 years)
- Senior Showmanship (Ages 14 - 21 years)
- Grand Champion & Reserve Champion Showman *Rosettes Only*
JUDGING BASED ON CONFORMATION OF ANIMAL AT CONVENER'S DISCRETION.